Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Hash Cracking Section

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

We need a hash cracking section on this forum.

Forum
1. Hash Cracking Tools
2. Hash Cracking Tutorials
3. Hashed Databases/Combos
4. Cracked Hashes

A lot of people can benefit from this section being added to the forum, I know people are tired of raped and skidded data, hopefully this could help alleviate that issue by spreading some more free knowledge.
Contact me on telegram if interested or to inquiry.
@
AltingOfficial

Bruceeewine

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Would love to see it someday!
[Image: K72zZ32.gif]
[Image: uQ2A2V1.gif]

narcorp

Not sure if we need a full section. Having a forum for discussion would be nice though. Databases and combos are already in the cracking section. If you're cracking hashed passes, I'm guessing there's a 95% chance you're using hashcat or john the ripper....so I don't really think there's a need for a forum dedicated to software / tools on this one.

Mastiff

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 August, 2022 - 11:16 PM)Alting Wrote: Show More
A full section is needed, Databases and combos section is filled up with trash, all duped, re-uploaded trash, some cleanup needs to be done and there needs to be a criteria met for uploading combos/databases, maybe a forum anti public it has to be ran through before it is uploaded.
You're right, but unfortunately the meta is to spam threads until you get to the highest possible rank; it's so radicated that even new users threatens to get leechers banned if they don't like their threads.

We are at a point where people at the highest rank achievable openly break the site rules begging for likes and reputation and they completely fuck up the the site search function by adding huge lists of fake tags.

It's so absurd I'm considering to stop removing malware because these people don't really deserve it anymore.