Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

have pp need btc 50$

Frubi

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

any to exchange me paypalto btc or ltc​

Nuski

Scam the rich and feed the poor.
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

t0w

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(20 February, 2022 - 07:22 AM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
MM WILL BE USED SO DON'T GET SHIT TWISTED

Interest Check on MY CASH (UK, Irish, Scottish Notes + USD) for YOUR CRYPTO (Any Crypto)

For the protection of both myself and my trading partners, the packaging process of all shipments is video recorded and each note is counted using Top of the range 100% accurate Safescan 2985-SX money counter certified by MANY Banks including the Bank of England.
In case of a dispute, this video recording will be made available. Each video recording will only be retained until a trade is finalized, at which time it will be deleted permanently. You will receive a discrete small box in a sealed royal mail tamper-proof envelope if in the UK which is INSURANCE COVERED.

This would do well as long as you can beat the rates on https://bisq.network/ which is what most people use already
Always Confirm Onsite!

t0w

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(20 February, 2022 - 08:53 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
(20 February, 2022 - 06:05 PM)t0w Wrote: Show More
(20 February, 2022 - 07:22 AM)Fuego Wrote: Show More

Interest Check on MY CASH (UK, Irish, Scottish Notes + USD) for YOUR CRYPTO (Any Crypto)

For the protection of both myself and my trading partners, the packaging process of all shipments is video recorded and each note is counted using Top of the range 100% accurate Safescan 2985-SX money counter certified by MANY Banks including the Bank of England.
In case of a dispute, this video recording will be made available. Each video recording will only be retained until a trade is finalized, at which time it will be deleted permanently. You will receive a discrete small box in a sealed royal mail tamper-proof envelope if in the UK which is INSURANCE COVERED.

This would do well as long as you can beat the rates on https://bisq.network/ which is what most people use already

Fees are significantly lower than what it would be on BISQ.

Oh shit nice, this beats things like localbitcoins on the safety aspect if done properly. I could see it being popular as a .onion service if you can take xmr
Always Confirm Onsite!