Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

@Heaven attempting to scam

user070

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

@Heaven refused using an MM on discord even though I fully offered to cover their fee's and use whoever he would like to most likely trying to scam like the poor idiot he is. DWC

Update he just cleared all his DM's on discord with me so I cannot provide proof

user070

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 May, 2022 - 07:17 PM)Heaven Wrote: Show More
I told you i will not take ANY order with or without MM and you got mad you attempted to scam me. I neg repped you and now you opened a thread against me

WHY DO YOU SPEAK LIKE A ROBOT AND IN ALL BIG LETTERS NO ONE CARES YOU'RE A POOR FRAUDSTER THAT BARELY MAKES ENDS MEET

user070

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You're also saying im someone named "EarlyGrey" or some shit i beg staff checks my account and proves you wrong to make you further look like the blatant retard you are.

How am i sales trashing?

1. I offer to buy and use your service

2. you basically tell me to fuck off and that you wont use an MM even though that makes 0 sense at all

3. You not using an MM means that you are most likely trying to scam because thats what people who dont use MM's do IM EVEN OFFERING TO COVER FEE

user070

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service