Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Help me, please

shadowryflix

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Greetings
My name is Raffaele and I come from Italy.
I am writing to ask you for help:
Something week ago I did some searches to find an open software
Source capable of finding sites/social/forum accounts through email and telephone number.
The goal of this research, in addition to finding my sites/social/forum accounts through email and number
Telephone, it was to delete all social networks/sites/forums to which they correspond to emails and telephone number.
I have already tried 2 software (Sherlock and Phoneinfoga) but they didn't satisfy me.
Could you recommend any program?

Basically I'm looking for a free program a bit like Maltego, to do a more in-depth search to see which sites/social networks/forums my emails are registered on (both old and recent ones), same thing for the telephone number.

For example:
If I start the search by entering the email, I would like to know if that specific email corresponds to a Facebook, Instagram, Twitch account etc...

Similar procedure for the telephone number, so I would like to know if the same telephone number is registered with Whatsapp, Telegram.

In short, a general search of all the sites on the web.

Alternatively, I wanted to ask if perhaps you can put me in touch with someone reliable who can do this research for me.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You can text @codedbots through telegram

shadowryflix

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep