Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Help me solve the problem when installing Linux

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi all! I'm installing Kali Linux via a USB flash drive. The PC is connected to the Internet via a phone via a USB cable. On Windows there is Internet, but when installing Kali, at some point the message Searching for a network card appears. This message hangs for some time, and then Linux returns back to choosing the installation method. The same is true when using a Wifi modem. I didnt find much information on the Internet (I dont speak English, so the search range was narrowed as much as possible). I hope you can help me

5miley

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i'm pretty sure you don't need internet if you have a full version iso, you can install the necessary tools and updates from repositories later on after you finished the kali installation, make sure it's not the net install iso that you've dd'd (burned) onto the USB.

if the problem still keeps fucking your tight little asshole just plug the ethernet cord in it.