Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Hire a developer (Willing to work for free as well)

obstacles

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(I am mainly looking to be hired by people running checkers, but any work is fine as well)

Hey, I am looking to expand as a developer & am looking for people to recruit me to help develop their tools.

What languages can I program in? C#, Python, PHP (bit of php). I have a fair understanding of networking & I have a background inpentesting as well.

I am a fairly fresh developer in c# & python. I have close to 4 months of experienced in c# & a few months in python. If you want to see some of my work. You can check my threads out on here, I am running a Twitter checker that is being updated almost what seems to be daily but every few days. I am a very dedicated developer. Always willing to learn & expand as a person/developer.

Want to message me? Dm on site or my DiscordObstacles#1555 & I have telegram as well @isellusers​

obstacles

Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

obstacles

Royal