Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

How I profited 15k from gambling!!

Upbets

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So I've been a gambler for my whole life lmao (started playing with cards and dice as a child)
And like most people, I've been in a net loss (like a couple grand) but recently something crazy happened, hear me out!
So a couple of days ago, I was just chilling with my gf when the bois called me and invited to go try some dope shit (idk what it was lmao some kind of shrooms mixed with grinded herbs).
We had a crazy time lmao, I vomited numerous times but was tripping like helll. Then we went to one of the bois' place and decided to gamble on stake. Me tripping like a damn dog, decided to deposit a couple hundred and play a bit.
5$ bet, 3x multi (limbo)
Or so i thought...
While I'm trying to reply to a chat by my girl, one of the homies changes the multi to 3k
3 damn thousand X.
Me not even paying attention just hit a couple of bets, all of them are losses obviously, but I just keep pressing the 'bet' button cause it should hit the damn THREE X soon eh?
After a couple more bets, being down to like 170$, i see the green color (the multi is like 20k something LOL), I check the ballance to see my 15 bucks and BOOM IT'S 15 FUCKING GRAND, I'm checking if the currency is right and if it isn't another tripping hallucination and yep lmao next morning here I am still having 15k+ on accident.
Thank you shrooms LOL

Thank you for reading, I wish the same to each gambler.

Sigma

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

u should keep gambling to profit more
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]

Upbets

0%