Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

How much is this method worth?

VTH

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Method that allows you to get windows and linux vps, up to 32GB ram (can go more but it isn't foolproof, only 100% works to 32GB) with around $1 investment for sms verification.
VPS lasts for around 1-3 weeks before it gets disabled and you can also get a domain free of charge and transfer it to namecheap.
I'll be making a video guide on this and selling it, although I'm unsure what's the pricerange for something similar.
Thanks in advance :)
Edit: it can literally be done by anyone, without any age our country limitations. The method is really stupid, simple and gets results.

lemon420

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 January, 2020 - 04:45 PM)VTH Wrote: Show More
Method that allows you to get windows and linux vps, up to 32GB ram (can go more but it isn't foolproof, only 100% works to 32GB) with around $1 investment for sms verification.
VPS lasts for around 1-3 weeks before it gets disabled and you can also get a domain free of charge and transfer it to namecheap.
I'll be making a video guide on this and selling it, although I'm unsure what's the pricerange for something similar.
Thanks in advance :)

I need domain name, help tyPepe

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I would honestly keep it to yourself and just sell VPS' to people.

The more people have the method the quicker it would possibly be patched.

VTH

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 January, 2020 - 04:50 PM)Yooko Wrote: Show More
I would honestly keep it to yourself and just sell VPS' to people.

The more people have the method the quicker it would possibly be patched.

I might as well do that and add domain service as well.