Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

HOW TO GET ANY AUDIOBOOKS ON WWW.AUDIBLE.COM FOR FREE. NEVER PAY FOR A BOOK AGAIN. V2

littleoemmett

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello. today i be showing how you can get a free book onwww.audible.com. This is a fix for themy first postabout how to get any audiobook for free.

[HIDE] Step 1 - before we get started, you will need a existing amazon account. If you dont already have a amazom account this post is not going to work for you. (in my first post i say that use can create a amazon account but that was false, this post wont work if you dont already have a existed account. here one fix)

step 1.5 there three requirement before continue with post (another fix from last post)

requirement 1 - need a existing amazon account
requirement 2 - need a credit card link to amazon, (i promise you wont spent anything money and if you use to have a credit card link to amazon account, that fine too)
reuirement 3 - need to atleast brought one from amazon (dont matter what you year or time, if you brought one time on amazon account, you good)

if you dont meet these three requirement, this post wont work for you, sorry

step - 2 you need to go to amazon.com than go to live chat and say something like " Hello amazon, I need a aubie book for school but don''t dont have any money right now. any way i can get one audiobook for free please. I really need one for my school project coming up soon." (you can make up your own story that similier to mine or just copy and paste the one i give you)

step - 3 here come the hard part becuase i can't predict what every amazon worker is going to say but i going to give you some example that work for me and other example that might work

Scenario 1 Amazon worker might replies like this, " Yes we can help. we can put you on a free trail. this free trail will give you one free credit. the 1 credit will allow you to buy any one book for free." if you get this replies, reminder them that you dont have money to pay for free trail and amazon should replies that it free. follow there follow there instrustion and you should be good. you goal here is to get 1 credit on audiobook.com this credit allow you to buy 1 free book of your choice. ( this is the one that work for me)

scenartio 2 - amazon replies " we be able to give you 1 free credit so you can buy 1 audiobook of you choice" if get this replies, just follow their instrustion as you on your way to get you one free audio book"

scenartio 3 - amazon replies " before you get your 1 free audiobook, you need to add your credit card" if you get this replies, sorry it post wont work for you ( you can try again if you want)

your goal here is to get one free credit. credit mean that you can buy one audiobook book for free. exmaple 1 credit = 1 audiobook of you choice for free, 3 credit equal = 3 audiobook of your choice for free and so on

step 4 after you get your 1 credit, (good job you pass the hard part, now you can get audiobook for free for a lifetime) go to audiobook.com and choice your book, after you choice your one audiobook, clcik buy and click buy with credit. now you should own your audiobook of your choice.

Now here how to get unlimited audiobook

step 1 after you done with your audiobook, you can return it and get your 1 credit back. this work because amazon have a 1 year return policy and 1 year is more than enough time to finish a audiobook.

step 2 go back to amazon live chat and ask for a refund, (if amazon ask why you want to return book just say " i done reading book and want to return it") no need a fancy story because of their one year return policy. from there, follow amazon worker instrustion to return audiobook and you should get your 1 credit back to buy another audiobook and repeat this for unlimited audiobook. \

that it for this post. thank you and leave a like for more post. i will make a v3 if there any more flaw with this one. bye and have a nice day Hackerman
[/HIDE]
This leak has been rated as not working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)

bravocapitan

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service