Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

How to make ppl trust and like you! 5 steps guide (How to Manipulate)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hidden Content
1. Never ever question their wealth and don't interrupt them when they talk! If you did intrerupt them let them know ur Sorry and listen ti whatever shit they talk abt

2.If they talk abt work or boring shit just go ahead and ask them stuff like ", what happened then? After?", "What about it" you know. Just get to see what that person talk abt and play along! They will always come back to u cuz ur a good listener

3. Don't be too good! Don't kiss their ass now. They will know you are after something else like money or stuff. just act cool! Like i said just see what are theirs interests.

4. After you know what they're like just do stuff they like, decline stuff sometimes tho! Remember you gotta seem like ur a real homie of his (friend).

5. After you gained the trust you should start to make people hate him! Tell them that he is selfish and doesn't care abt his friends or something! After you are one of his "best friends" you pretty much got him! You can start to fuck him upp and it will easy for you to say some other bullshit if he sees someone took money or Jewelry !.

Thanks for reading and i hope this helps you. Bit! It's late here and now I'm gonna bo fo some sleep!!! Cya and remember **God is always watching**

Also like or get killed be the mods kek

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

One time a guy came with the idea of me purchasing his 40$ Python Coding Services. It ended up with him payin me round 200$ to advertise that shit.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump