Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

I need Feedback

HYCXRD

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(08 March, 2020 - 01:35 PM)jumia123 Wrote: Show More
I need feedbacks for this cover

https://imgur.com/a/OfSi9Bi

Hey man, nice work!

I think the colours and division of the left and right work quite nicely.
The bits that don't work so well for me are the fact that all the elements seem to be a bit squeezed in. Either try to work with text sizes, or the overall size of the cover, so that the text and graphics/symbols can fit a little more comfortably away from the edges of the design.
HYCXRD GRAPHICS | HIGH QUALITY DYNAMIC DESIGNS | THREADS | SIGNATURES | AND MORE ..
[Image: Comp-2.gif]
LEECHERS GET BANNED. LEAVE A LIKE.
It's not hard to leave a like for content you're interested in. Doesn't cost you a thing:)
[Image: yJ7OO4b.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I agree that it looks a bit busy, but otherwise is great! Not sure why that one line is in quotes, but there's a space before the end quote you may want to remove :)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(08 March, 2020 - 06:51 PM)HYCXRD Wrote: Show More
(08 March, 2020 - 01:35 PM)jumia123 Wrote: Show More
I need feedbacks for this cover

https://imgur.com/a/OfSi9Bi

Hey man, nice work!

I think the colours and division of the left and right work quite nicely.
The bits that don't work so well for me are the fact that all the elements seem to be a bit squeezed in. Either try to work with text sizes, or the overall size of the cover, so that the text and graphics/symbols can fit a little more comfortably away from the edges of the design.
THANKS