Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Idea for Maximum Safety for Members

PureGold

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Months of Service

I am not a professional or a genius guy who made countless sites. I barely know about sites. So forgive me for my mistakes.

1. Create a Tor Link
2. Do something like telegram, Wipe the forum's member's Login information: Especially IP and password and kind of destroy it. Next time they want to enter it, they just have to set a new password.
What will be the benefit?
Something like RF. I don't know much but I wish if they had somehow wiped their entire user's information once at a time, They would 100% save a lot of people's ass.

Simply, Wipe member's logs and shit. And make them type new password after a certain time.
[Image: goldenaccount-sig-600x175.gif]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+rcnozyou1oNjMDIx

Divine Contributor Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

(17 April, 2022 - 10:37 PM)CerealBox Wrote: Show More
well first of all hashing exists also I am pretty sure the database is hosted separately in a secure environment so you don't have to worry about it get seized and cio security is pretty solid and doesn't need any adjustmentsEvil

also with the RF thing they probably didn't have the database ( even if they did it wouldn't be plaintext ) because they were phishing member logins a month with fake login pages before the site was officially announced seized

I agree
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]
[Image: LX8QWUG.gif]
[Image: Oluxv2.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 April, 2022 - 09:25 PM)PureGold Wrote: Show More
I am not a professional or a genius guy who made countless sites. I barely know about sites. So forgive me for my mistakes.

1. Create a Tor Link
2. Do something like telegram, Wipe the forum's member's Login information: Especially IP and password and kind of destroy it. Next time they want to enter it, they just have to set a new password.
What will be the benefit?
Something like RF. I don't know much but I wish if they had somehow wiped their entire user's information once at a time, They would 100% save a lot of people's ass.

Simply, Wipe member's logs and shit. And make them type new password after a certain time.

Excellent Suggestion

SANTA

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Years of Service