Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

I'll give you $3,000 if you help me withdraw money withheld from music distributors.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

The title says it all.
I have many UnitedMasters and Routenote accounts, with money inside. I can't withdraw it because they say that they are fraudulent transmissions (and if they are) but I have seen in some forums that some manage to withdraw the money by presenting "proofs" of advertising, ID, and even withdraw to banks with the same names of the account (You can edit the account name).
All the accounts I have are my own, they don't belong to anyone else, I created the accounts, I uploaded songs, they were approved and I botted them, at first they paid, but since December last year they no longer.

Conditions, once the money is withdrawn from the accounts we will gradually release the payments.

[Image: pepeknife.png]
ONLY PEOPLE WHO ALREADY MANAGED TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM ROUTENOTE AND UNITEDMASTERS!!! NEWBIES DO NOT WRITE ME PLEASE!

Telegram:

[HIDE] @EpicSellMusic
[/HIDE]

MovistarSucks

Trusted Coder
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Did you bot it with LQ proxies?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 August, 2023 - 02:08 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More

No, the money arrived perfectly in the account, they just don't want to release the money.

MovistarSucks

Trusted Coder
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 August, 2023 - 02:11 PM)MrMalote Wrote: Show More
(21 August, 2023 - 02:08 PM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More

No, the money arrived perfectly in the account, they just don't want to release the money.

Yeah, it isn't a matter of where the money is, as long as they have control over it, they could might as well keep letting you bot stuff.
I'm refering to, how did they notice it
[Image: NSgBPsF.gif]