Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Important Alert: Beware of Impersonation Scam!

Yama

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Dear Cracked Community,
I hope this message finds you all well. I want to bring to your attention a concerning issue that has recently come to my notice. It has come to my attention that someone is attempting to impersonate me on this platform in an attempt to scam unsuspecting members. I want to clarify that I do not engage in any selling or buying activities on this forum.

Please be vigilant and cautious when dealing with any user who claims to be me. Here are some tips to protect yourselves from potential scams:
  1. Verify User Profiles: Always double-check the user's profile, including the registration date, post history, and reputation within the community. Legitimate users typically have a history of interactions.
  2. Communication: Verify the authenticity of any private messages or offers you receive from me by cross-referencing the username and profile link.
  3. Report Suspicious Activity: If you encounter any suspicious behavior or receive scam attempts, please report them to the forum moderators immediately.
  4. Trust Your Instincts: If something feels off or too good to be true, exercise caution and avoid proceeding with any transactions.
Remember, scammers can be very convincing, so it's essential to stay vigilant and look out for each other within the community. If you have any doubts or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or the forum moderators for assistance.
Let's work together to keep our community safe and enjoyable for everyone. Thank you for your attention, and please stay safe.

Best regards,
YAMAXD

This is a bump
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]
[Image: fiesta_parrot.gif]
SIG SPOTS FOR SALE!

SIG SPOTS FOR SALE!
[Image: fBADQR7.gif]

Sigma

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

stop using chatgpt to try and sound HQ

kill yourself
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]

Yama

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(04 October, 2023 - 08:22 PM)Sigma Wrote: Show More
stop using chatgpt to try and sound HQ

kill yourself

oh shit sigma replied Monkah
I used it to explain it to the plebs cause most them are dming me to confirm the deal which i havent even made
[Image: smart.gif]

not for you sigma
[Image: pepeglad.png]

[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]
SIG SPOTS FOR SALE!

SIG SPOTS FOR SALE!
[Image: fBADQR7.gif]