Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

iSO battle net security check bypass

THOTBLOCKER

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Need someone who can figure out a way to get past the security check bypass when you log into battle net website. I finally got a confitg and pulled some accounts but every single one makes me do a security check via email or sms. I know there is a way around as Ive seen a lot of bnets get sold.

Will pay for the method if someone already knows

Will pay for someone to figure it out

Thanks!

RatFight

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 September, 2022 - 03:21 PM)GetGood2Day Wrote: Show More
Need someone who can figure out a way to get past the security check bypass when you log into battle net website. I finally got a confitg and pulled some accounts but every single one makes me do a security check via email or sms. I know there is a way around as Ive seen a lot of bnets get sold.

Thanks!

try an otp bot

Hookers6269

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I spent months on this dude. The only way you can bypass it is by getting Full access email logs, which are expensive. And then you have to run the FA logs through their respective domain checkers to make sure they're actually FA hits. The accounts you see get sold on lolz, are all blocked via Full access logs, and then just have email forwarding set up on the account. So. There's your answer. Go buy some FA logs for a retarded price. Cheers.
Check out the discord for cheap Call of Duty Services ! https://discord.gg/tommyguns
Please consider donating. everything helps:
bc1q2rvhzudyej5kruunr8dfuk69a5a9z528rg5zxq

THOTBLOCKER

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 September, 2022 - 07:40 AM)RatFight Wrote: Show More
(28 September, 2022 - 03:21 PM)GetGood2Day Wrote: Show More

Thanks!

try an otp bot

Tried that but I dont know the full number to intercept the call

(29 September, 2022 - 07:47 AM)Hookers6269 Wrote: Show More
I spent months on this dude. The only way you can bypass it is by getting Full access email logs, which are expensive. And then you have to run the FA logs through their respective domain checkers to make sure they're actually FA hits. The accounts you see get sold on lolz, are all blocked via Full access logs, and then just have email forwarding set up on the account. So. There's your answer. Go buy some FA logs for a retarded price. Cheers.

Yo is this hookers from Kudos server?