Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

JOAT Services Web & Software development , Management, Graphics & more

Puddy

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Months of Service

[Image: SLAWgbK.png]

• Full-stack website development: Proficient in front-end (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) and back-end (PHP) technologies to build dynamic and responsive websites.

• Software development: Skilled in developing software applications using Python,C#, or JavaScript, with knowledge of modern development tools and Agile methodologies.

• Graphic design: Experienced in creating visually appealing designs, including banners, logos, and animations, using tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe after effects.

• Web software setups: Capable of setting up and configuring web software applications, such as MyBB and WordPress, for customization and extending functionalities.

• Website and database management: Proficient in managing websites, ensuring smooth operation, and handling databases using SQL for data retrieval, manipulation, and optimization.

• SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Skilled in optimizing websites to improve visibility and rankings on search engines, employing techniques like keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and performance tracking.
We offer a wide range of services beyond what's listed above, as I'm well-versed in these popular areas.
If you have specific requirements or other projects in mind, feel free to reach out to me. I'm here to provide further assistance tailored to your needs.

To receive a prompt estimate for your specific needs or inquiries, kindly add me on Telegram or join our discord. I'll be glad to assist you with any project or requirements you may have.

JOIN OUR NEW DISCORD TO GET BETTER SERVICE
https://discord.gg/aEqVCQ9nRq

https://t.me/Pudddy
buy this spot​

vely

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service