Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

LEARN HOW TO MAKE COMBOLISTS | GET PRIVATE DATABASES ON YOUR OWN!|FULL COURSE|

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Tired of buying data from a 3rd party and getting scammed over and over again?
Tired of getting 2 hits per combo?
Ready to learn how to do things on your own?

I will teach you how to get your own data, I will supply you with the things needed to be able to do it, I will also give continuous pointers along the way.
You will be effective in making your own combo lists with this knowledge, you will be proficient enough to sell your own data.

I am only going to be accepting so many people per month to learn, majority of times the people who learn/are paying to learn want their identities to be kept confidential, therefore I am not going to expose any of my customers confidentiality.

I will not be offering any vouch copies for this, so do not ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Course Prices
Per lesson :
[$300] / Total of 5 Lessons
Pay per lesson is available for the ones who cannot afford $1250 at once, or for the ones who like to pay as they go.
After you purchase, there will be a scheduled made for you and I, per day/few days that we decide to work out, that I teach you!

Entire Course : [$1250]
The entire course involves learning how to get vulnerable websites, search for vulnerabilities within websites, and exploit the vulnerabilities you find.
The purpose of learning this is to get your own databases/combos.
This will consume about 2weeks-1month of time, there will be set schedules for this as well.
Although this is advertised as a course, As long as I am around, you can ask me questions and I can mentor you after you learn, for further development on your skills.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOS : When purchasing, you will not discuss what you're doing with someone else, you will not record/share any of the learned information with anyone else.
You will not teach people what I have taught you, if I suspect any of this I will partially refund your money and block you.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not purchase, it is as simple as that.

Do not send me non-serious inquires, I will not reply to them, if you are seeking any information regarding what I'm doing or what people are learning, expect to be ignored, that information is given solely to my clients!

contact me on telegram if you want to get started

@AltingOfficial

NPC

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

HyperLabs

Reverser