Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Lets clear the air a bit about the RetiredMember / iRoNM4N situation

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I think this is needed as the story got pretty big.
It's normal the story changes a small bit every time someone tells it to another person, so let me explain what happened.

I bought 400k credits, i asked a few times in SB if there was a limit on CC awards (months back) as i bought my current cc awards 1.6 years back and hit a limit, people told me there was no limit (since @BadFella has a shit ton of awards).
Well, there is a limit, but only on buyable awards and only if you buy them from the store.
Buying from the marketplace will bypass this limit.

I thought 3 CC awards were listed for 10k each (correct me if i'm wrong, i think the dots were added after this fiasco as in my memory the dots in the number were not there when i bought them, could be wrong here) but instead it was 100k each.
@Krollie pointed me to this huge error in the SB, so i asked @iRoNM4N hes telegram and PM'd him on telegram offering him 60 euro to send it back.
He simply said "I'm not active, i logged out yesterday" while he's profile showed he was online, minutes later he's profile showed him changing he's user settings (he probs hoped he could disable the "online" thingy, he changed it to show "unknown").
I told him i could see him being online and at this point i knew he was going to pull a dick move, he started ignoring me while spending the credits.

The whole SB went crazy, everyone called him a scammer saying he stole my credits (imo it was not a scam but ill explain what i think later on), so J_S interfered and gave him the -32k while reverting the awards and my credits (because he thought he actually scammed me since ~30 members were saying this in the SB).
KSZ asked me what happened and i told him the story, KSZ chose to give me back my credits while giving him he's bought awards back.

Did he scam me? No.
Is he a huge fucking dick? Yes.

In my opinion people with that rank should be forced to act with responsibility towards the community, it's the highest obtainable rank outside of staff forum and IMO you should act like a role model for the community, let @Krollie be a good example here.
Being a Heaven ranked member and lying about being "hacked" while spending credits that were sent due to a mistake is a low dick move and IMO someone who does that is not Heaven worthy.
A lot of people gave him hate for this, while i don't have a shit ton of posts, i try to help the community with my knowledge and by upgrading users for free, this is part of why SB had my back and why he got the huge backlash.
SB shared my opinion and thus he got all the hate.

TL;DR
He's not a scammer, but he IS a huge fucking dick that IMO doesn't deserve heaven rank as he is the most LQ member i know.
On top of that he gave me a minus rep after this calling me and others toxic for harrasing him over this.

EDIT: Yes i made a huge fuckup which was completely my mistake, but 300 euro is not a small amount of money and certainly from a Heaven member we should expect other behavior.

EDIT2: He also lied to he's own friend.
He's friend contacted me trying to clear up the situation saying he didn't see the part where i offered him 60 euro until he already spent the credits.
This is completely untrue, he responded after that part and there was a 10 minute timeframe between him responding to that and him spending the credits (he responded, 10 minutes later spent the credits).

R3born

Self Made Millionaire
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Years of Service

tbh i dont even hate scammers more than this guy

Krollie

Contributor
Contributor Royal Premium Reverser

0%

Status