Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Limit registrations from an IP address

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Just saw an user which had 9 users with a matching registration IP, come on man...
While I understand that leechers do have a role in the forum, maybe there should be a limit for how many users can register from an IP

[Image: A4ie9SB.gif]

ALWAYS DM ME HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON DISCORD, THERE'S A FAKE ACCOUNT GOING AROUND
[Image: signature-2.jpg]

MrD4rio

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Most of the times it's the case of the use of VPNs, I've seen users having 30-40 matching IPs but that doesn't mean it's all of their alts. Limiting such IPs would inevitably limit the influx of new users who are on vpn or certain companies that have shared ip.
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]
top spot by @vivid96 - exp 23/12/23

middle spot by @markbablex - exp 25/11/23
[Image: SIZZY_bannerv1.gif?ex=655f37bc&is=654cc2...61a4486db&]

BOTTOM SPOT FOR SALE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Very good points guys, closing thread now.

[Image: A4ie9SB.gif]

ALWAYS DM ME HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON DISCORD, THERE'S A FAKE ACCOUNT GOING AROUND
[Image: signature-2.jpg]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

-1 , this is a hacking forum and almost everyone here who has half of a braincell doesnt use their real IP . just becausean user had 9 users with a matching registration IP it doesnt mean he is the owner of those 9 accounts.