Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[LIMITED] =>I MENTOR YOU UNTIL $1,000+/WEEK WITH CRYPTO<= [REVENUE OR REFUND]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(04 May, 2021 - 11:38 PM)Cyberpvnk Wrote: Show More
HUGE VOUCH ++

I made my money back in one deal and now all other deals are straight up profit. Worth the $50.

(28 March, 2021 - 08:16 PM)P_U_T_I_N Wrote: Show More
GOT A VOUCH COPY

METHOD: 7/10
SELLER:9/10

Well written E-book, The method is profitable, the Seller is good and He will offer you great support.
Vouches from HackForums Thread down below:

(27 March, 2021 - 03:53 PM)Taner Wrote: Show More
Ok so it took me a decent amount of work to set everything up and Kareem was great to work with and made my life a lot easier. Here are the first two payments after a day/36 hours of setup and waiting for everything to set in. This is around $80 profit but it fluctuates, and I expect more to come in soon. Crazy to think I already made my money back but I think that is because I had a decent chunk to invest.

[Image: ScreenShot20210327at.png]

(30 January, 2020 - 05:44 AM)cryp Wrote: Show More
If you are 18+ and somewhat knowledgeable in the crypto scene do NOT hesitate to purchase this ebook. It gives you everything you need to know to setup multiple income streams and make money almost passively.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, just like he posted. This isn't your "standard" ebook relating to bs methods that you 'may' make money off of, it requires very minimal effort if you meet the listed requirements. He also provides support so if you get stuck on a part he will be there to assist you with the issue you are facing.

[Image: Capture2.png]

PRIVATE MENTORING PACKAGE: $74.95 $49.95
DIY PACKAGE: $54.95 $34.95

[Image: 9c9bitfreedom.jpg]
This is NOT just an 'eBook'

After 8 months of inactivity on multiple forums, I have finally completed the development of the BitFreedom Coaching System.
From the start of my return, I have seen an unbelievable level of recycled garbage eBooks that promise getting rich quick with little to no work. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is NOT how the real world works.

The BitFreedom Coaching System will allow you to set up multiple streams of revenue involving the high-demand cryptocurrency market.

It's time to STOP buying fake PDF 'eBooks' and join the BitFreedom Program where you will be given 1 on 1 LIVE mentoring as well as a discord group to share ANYTHING related to the setup and execution of this system.

Q&A:
What are the requirements for the execution of this system?

The requirements are:
- 18+ with valid identification
- PayPal with linked bank account
- $20-$50 investment minimum ($100-300 starting investment recommended. The more the merrier.)

Do I need any special skills?
All you need is an internet connection, a brain, a good mindset, and some time to set up the revenue streams.

Do I get a refund if these methods don't work?
Here is my refund policy: A user can receive a refund after 30 days ONLY if they purchase the 1 on 1 mentoring package and can prove they tried and failed to set up all income streams. Refund will NOT be given to the said user if they do not meet the requirements stated on this thread and if they cannot prove that they tried and failed to execute all income streams. Refunds will ONLY be given at my discretion and are never guaranteed (because of the fact that I will do whatever I can to make sure you succeed before I allow you to give up.)
Is the content of The BitFreedom System legal?
Unlike many money-making eBooks that are both illegal and outdated, the content that I teach is completely legal as well as ethical. You will be PROUD of earning this kind of money while your friends and family are struggling at the 9-5 job that they do not even enjoy.

Disclaimer: I have a right to block you and kick you off of the Discord at any time if you attempt to sales trash, chargeback, or act in a way that is deemed unfit. This is under the complete discretion of my staff and I. (Reserved only for extreme cases).

1 Vouch copy is available for Damaged.gg

TESLA

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GOT A VOUCH COPY

METHOD: 7/10
SELLER:9/10

Well written E-book, The method is profitable, the Seller is good and He will offer you great support.
NIKOLA TESLA OF THE BLACKHAT WORLD
~~~ Python PHP Perl C# ~~~
--- Tensorflow Pytorch Machine Learning Developer ---

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: q6M7ebP.png]

[Image: t50HdxP.png]
[/align]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 March, 2021 - 08:16 PM)P_U_T_I_N Wrote: Show More
GLWS sir, Can I have a vouch copy?

Ok you will take the 1 and only vouch copy. Please add me on discord: Kareem#6209

Planet

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWSPepelove