Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Linkedin Unleashed | Natasha Vilaseca [2023]

BartowskiRF

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

[HIDE]

[Image: 83f5ba287bced6fd19de573f72829ac1dd21304d_2_387x500.jpeg]
image511660 32.2 KB
Natasha Vilaseca Linkedin Unleashed
So What Do You Get?This program has been expertly crafted to include everything you could need in order to be successful with LinkedIn. The combination of 8+ hours of training with an amazing community + your two additional bonuses you receive today means that youll be on the fast track to success with your LinkedIn.
We take a deep dive into how to get agency or consulting clients on the worlds largest business networking platform. Your business will never be the same after this training
Monthly LIVE Group Coaching SessionI host a monthly LIVE call on Zoom.
I can unmute you so you can directly ask me questions about optimising your profile, messaging templates, etc.
The best part? I charge more than the price of this course for a 60 minute coaching call. You get one monthly for FREE!
Cheatsheets, Templates & ResourcesYou can literally just steal whats working for me right now!
Winning CommunityOur Facebook community is filled with Six & Multi-Six Figure agency owners & coaches. This winning community has all the knowledge and expertise you need to excel.
Natasha VilasecaMy name is Natasha and I help Agency Owners, Coaches & Consultants generate high-quality leads using a predictable system on LinkedIn.
If youre interested in learning how me and my clients generate 10+ calls per week with 0 ad spend then carry on reading.
Heres whats covered on the inside:
How To Use The Worlds Biggest Directory Of Business Owners To Land The Dream Clients We Are Looking For.
Why The Exact Same Person Will Ignore You Via Email Or Phone But Will Happily Talk To You
Download Link
Happy learning!

[/HIDE]
[Image: Foi1EN5.gif]

Pouti

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service