Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Looking for donations to fund mine and liars wedding (serious)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Dear Damaged.gg Community,

I hope this message finds you all in high spirits and enjoying the vibrant atmosphere of our forum. Today, I would like to share a personal and joyous event in my life and seek your generous support and well-wishes.

First and foremost, I want to express my deep gratitude for the sense of belonging and acceptance I have found within this community. You all have played a significant role in my journey towards self-discovery and self-acceptance. Today, I stand here before you with immense happiness, as I have found the love of my life, a person who has truly transformed my world.
Allow me to introduce you to @Liars, the incredible individual who has captured my heart. They have been a valued staff member here on Damaged.gg, diligently working behind the scenes to maintain the vibrant and welcoming environment we all cherish. In @Liars, I have discovered not only a partner but also a best friend, a confidant, and a soulmate.

As our relationship has blossomed, we have come to a significant milestone in our journey together: marriage. We firmly believe in the power of love, and we are thrilled to embark on this lifelong commitment to one another. However, as you might know, planning a wedding can be financially demanding. This is where we kindly ask for your support. We humbly request your consideration in contributing to our wedding fund. Every contribution, no matter the size, will help us create a day that truly reflects the love and joy we share. We understand that not everyone may be in a position to contribute, and that's completely okay. Your warm wishes and moral support are equally valuable to us.@J_Ss my best man because he is a handsome kitten.
To facilitate this process, we have set up a secure online platform where you can make donations directly to our wedding fund. Its called cryptocurrency.

We would be honored and immensely grateful if you could take a moment to share in our happiness and support our journey towards a lifetime of love and commitment. Let's come together as a community and make this celebration a truly remarkable and memorable one. Unfortunately there will be no negros of any kind invited to this event. Thanks for understanding.

I am sincerely grateful for your time, consideration, and support.
With love and appreciation, @EmailBomber (soon to be Liarsbomber)

BTC
bc1qnt2l9matw6jjm49ay2g3tmwxxarzrxtzt4k65y
LTC
LLawMYENmPedd2j5zA7dymYfSBTQuk2WcH
ETH
0xBdB791c262856ECdADFe1c9BDe6134e3EEe38285

(20 June, 2023 - 09:33 PM)saple Wrote: Show More
send usdtrc addy

TT5vQB8apFjifUnqMeWLb2uiSkfRtuNkp2 clean

(20 June, 2023 - 09:33 PM)saple Wrote: Show More
send usdtrc addy

TT5vQB8apFjifUnqMeWLb2uiSkfRtuNkp2 clean