Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Looking for Python Programmer + Phishers

EZFTID

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Looking for a python programmer who can do some somewhat simple scripts for me. Web scraping experience is necessary. Only looking for python programmers. Paying $100+ for each script. Competence + previous work is preferred. No openbullet bs.

///

Looking for phishers who have the ability to phish a specific website of my choosing, I can give you a email targeted list, but from there you must go on your own. It's best if you are experienced in this field and you know how to get the logs yourself. You will be paid per successful log.

-----

Please don't waste my time ty sheepe
[Image: X2NCdTV.gif]

DankoFR

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(20 March, 2023 - 09:41 PM)EZFTID Wrote: Show More
Looking for a python programmer who can do some somewhat simple scripts for me. Web scraping experience is necessary. Only looking for python programmers. Paying $100+ for each script. Competence + previous work is preferred. No openbullet bs.

///

Looking for phishers who have the ability to phish a specific website of my choosing, I can give you a email targeted list, but from there you must go on your own. It's best if you are experienced in this field and you know how to get the logs yourself. You will be paid per successful log.

-----

Please don't waste my time ty sheepe

@DankoOfficial on Telegram