Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Looking To Buy SEed Electronics Germany and Italy

EarlHickey

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

EarlHickey

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

Videk

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Contact me on Telegram: @VidekBulk
(04 October, 2023 - 09:42 AM)Sirjiksirs Wrote: Show More
(02 August, 2023 - 11:11 AM)Videk Wrote: Show More
Hello,

As the title says, we are looking for people with drop locations in the USA and/or Canada.
Preferably more than one address, but if you only got one address still contact us.

We can do business in three ways. Either we;
1 - Have the products sent to your address(es), you sell the products and you keep a percentage of the revenue.
2 - Have the products sent to your address(es), and you pay a flat percentage of the total value.
3 - Have the products sent to your address(es), and you forward the packages to us with our labels for a flat fee.

All items come directly from the warehouses of brands and there have not been any cases of re-bills on any of the items we have obtained in the past. Your drops won't die because of this. This has nothing to do with c*rding or anything similar. Only social engineered and refunded products will be involved.

Please note; We are only looking for people that are motivated, dedicated and ready to work hard for a good amount of money. We expect you to be active and online to guarantee a smooth process of the shipments.

If you have in mind to rip me of my items, forget it. I have all safety measures to prevent myself from people that are trying to steal and rip my items.

If you are interested in doing business, contact me on Telegram: @VidekBulk
Always verify me in PM to confirm there is no impersonator on the line.

Got a drop in the us ( Singular ), also have some connections in EU depending if you are looking for those