Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

MAKE MONEY RAIN 99% AUTOPILOT [] WHITEHAT & NEWB FRIENDLY [] SCALABLE []

Fkl0101

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Welcome into my sale thread.

After many weeks into looking how to make money online I've eventually found my way.
I've found one of the way that allowsme tomakemoney rain over myself; A method that can even allow meto make it rain on others.
And for this, there is noskills neededand neither any time consuming activities, at all.

Would you not be interested in getting to know this opportunity and to getyourself started ?
The method we are talking about is:
  • Whitehat, taxable& Worldwide (We have to discuss for EU)
  • Tested and used right now. Every day.
  • 100% Newbie Friendly and Stress Free
  • 99% Autopilot. Setup is less than 1h (lecture included)
  • NOT: Ewhoring, gaming, CPA, Tiktok, dropshipping, softwares, get rich quick schemes (ponzi, etc).
  • The potential of income starts at 1.5$ daily and theres no limit. Its easily scalable with a little bit of time and/or with money. Easily and completely legally (no greyhat is included at all)
  • No dedication is needed and the best part is we can make a living from it.
  • Payout is in crypto only, it'shourly and consistent.
A minimum starting investment ranging from 5 to 40$ at most might be required.

We are talking of an opportunity that has been running for many years but is only known by a few because saturation is possible and this is why I will limit the sales to 5 copies for now and we will see how it goes. This is also due to the fact that I'm selling my method offsite.

I have been using this method constantly since about 11 days. This is my last earnings proof:
[Image: 11.png]

As I dont believe in vouch copies but in reviewed paid copiesI will offer 2 discounted copies for the first buyers.

First copy will be offered at 55$, second copy for 65$ and after that the price should be fixed around80$.
I can only take crypto. Any stable coin is good.
Upon purchase you will be provided with 2 eBooks (made with patience).

I don't see what I can add without putting the method at risk. Feel free to ask questions but chances are I cant answer them.

Quote:EDIT: After some thinking I've choosedto drop the price significantly, I think this will be more fair for a starting sale . I'm also willing to go by a MM but at these conditions:

- We both have to agree on who. If it's @LiarsI'm okay.
-You will assume all the fees
- The funds must be released once you have confirmed the method is as described in the sale thread.

Quote:EDIT 2: I'm really not here to scam you. I'm targetting your satisfaction so in order to know the most accurate potential of this method for you, PM me so we can figure it out.
If this method is not profitable for you then I won't sell it to you.

TOS:
All sales are final. Because the method is so dead simple, no refund will be provided unless the main resource on which the method is based on ceases to work within 3weeks after the date of purchase.

jamesstudi

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Would like to sign up if you are willing to deal via MM. MM releases money once I get my first payout.
And what's your discord?

proscratcher

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hi, I have some questions.

1. Can I cash it out daily?
2. What device is needed to make this up and running?
3. How much daily maintenance time is needed per day?
4. Did you discover it yourself?
5. How long have you been using it?
6. How much have you earned so far?
7. Do you accept MM and MM will release until I get my initial investment back?
8. Is it related to crypto trading?

Thanks,
proscratcher
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]