Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Make the premium section more appealing

testii

In order to create more appeal for the premium section, I've thought about implementing awards specific to the premium section, an alternative "Leakgod" (x number of threads in the premium leaks sections) and perhaps alternative daily rewards for the premium sections so that people get a reward for their posts in the premium section and it grows.

I think an active premium section would be interesting, people have invested a minimum of money to get a rank and access this section, and if it brings new rewards I think active contributing members would be more interrested and offer exclusive leaks for the premium.

I also think it could become a section where likes are more easily given, since we're among serious members and it's necessary to reward contributing members of the community somehow.

Always verify on-site via PM before dealing with me, I will never refuse to do so

[Image: 1W4U1Iv.gif]

Coin

⸻⸻⸻⸻IGNITEHOST.PRO⸻⸻⸻⸻
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service

P4L

Contributor
Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Yeah, definitely agree with adding some cool awards and daily rewards to make the premium section more enticing, it would definitely amp up the activity and encourage more exclusive leaks
[Image: lol2.gif]
[Image: lol2.gif]

[Image: newgood2ndd35b8b305171569c.gif]
Available

Available

LionGalaxy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(23 June, 2023 - 06:16 PM)Rusty Wrote: Show More
In order to create more appeal for the premium section, I've thought about implementing awards specific to the premium section, an alternative "Leakgod" (x number of threads in the premium leaks sections) and perhaps alternative daily rewards for the premium sections so that people get a reward for their posts in the premium section and it grows.

I think an active premium section would be interesting, people have invested a minimum of money to get a rank and access this section, and if it brings new rewards I think active contributing members would be more interrested and offer exclusive leaks for the premium.

I also think it could become a section where likes are more easily given, since we're among serious members and it's necessary to reward contributing members of the community somehow.

I agree Pepelove def needs to be more appealing visually at least

(24 June, 2023 - 12:39 AM)Spooky Wrote: Show More
Yeah, definitely agree with adding some cool awards and daily rewards to make the premium section more enticing, it would definitely amp up the activity and encourage more exclusive leaks lol2 lol2

yes I agree 10/10

I just realized coin was the OG keek
Top Sig Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-

[Image: New-Project-3.png]
-sig by @Odiseas ends 11/28

-paid sig by @PrivateAlps ends 12/02​
[Image: slgTTvE.gif]