Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[] MAKING A PONZI PYRAMID FOR BEGINNERS [] STEP BY STEP []

cybergrave

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Here's a quick explanation of how to make money easily with people's naivety by creating a Ponzi Pyramid for beginners.

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE

[HIDE]
Prerequisites :

You can get a fake ID for free on the Internet.
Have a website you can easily get for $2-3.
Get 1000 followers on Instagram for a start you can buy for 27 cts.
Have a good story telling one you can create with ChatGPT don't be stupid do something serious.
[/HIDE]
Explanation
So the goal is to create a Ponzi Pyramid, you'll need a website, a false identity with a big background and be good at story telling.The aim is to create a financial scheme, a Ponzi pyramid for those who don't know is a fraudulent financial scheme that consists of remunerating customer investments essentially by funds provided by new entrants.
Here you have a nice Instagram account with at least 1k subscribers targeting a part of the population, personally I targeted young players I had made a website, a discord an Instagram and a strong community of young children who gave me paysafecard... At first, when they wanted to withdraw their money, I used the newcomers' paysafecards. When I gained credibility, I was able to scam exit, i.e. disappear with the money!
So it may sound simple, but you're going to need a big background and the ability to make people listen to you. At first, people will only give you between 1 and 5, but after that, you'll see that with good storytelling, you'll get the hang of it !

If you're lazy and want to skip the steps, I can do it for
$50

https://t.me/p1ouf

This is a bump

Galevi1234

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

desnutes

lt55