Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Maybe we could create a guide how to use Cracked.io ?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Posting my suggestion to not be a leecher, those are guys we don't like. So - I've read the rules, I know TOS and what is prohibited here, but it could be helpful for me and other new members if there was some kind of guide, describing what we CAN do to unlock full potential of this forum. I already got basic understanding of what is Cracked.io because I figured it out myself, but it took me a few days, and I'm not sure if there is something I don't know. See, I'm from non-English-speaking country and I'm not educated in IT at all, I found this forum because someone helpful seeing that I'm broke advised me to check this forum, so only info I had was that I can learn here how to make money.
This is only sugestion I have for now, currently I'm happy with this forum and planning to stay, one post I unlocked was a scam but other gave me really valuable money-making ideas, so my feedback is generally positive, keep it up!
Have a nice day

PANNIKOS

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Quote:we CAN doto unlock full potential of this forum

read, communicate, learn, create!
"He who steals a little steals with the same wish as he who steals much, but with less power. "

Plato
Philosopher of the 5th century BC