Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

My Experience with Shadow Proxies | DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

Silv

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

My experience with shadow proxies, Thread|400+ customers

All my claims are with screenshot proofs. no false claims. ignore my poor writing skills, This is a market discussion, not my English test
Note : Underlined words have hyperlinks attached to it

I saw this proxy service that was selling "unlimited bandwidth" proxies for $10/month, Checked their vouches, and was pretty good vouches. So I went ahead and bought it. So I got the sub on the website. And had my IP bound, but when I saw the proxies my spidey senses started tingling, I felt something was wrong but ignored it for the time. When my sub started, the proxies were down, BRUH. had to wait for a day I think for it to get fixed, it worked for a few hours, and then again boom, Shits down again. They claimed in the announcements that they are changing servers to get better CPM and better stability Bullshit. I was done with the shit so I purchased a weekly sub from Zenum.io and continued Bracking. Blah blah this shit dragged on for a few DAYS and finally it came back up again the shadow proxies. They sent us the proxies in a channel in the discord server, but hmmmmm my spidey senses were tingling again. I checked the proxies and it was the same exact FUCKING IPs. Then WTF were they doing all these days saying they were changing to better servers huh?Also, I noticed they have the same exact fucking IPs as zenum.io. Then i figured it out. They are reselling zenum.io proxies as IP:user:pass and their IP bounding is BS, to confirm this I tried the proxies on my second RDP which was not IP bounded on shadow proxies dashboard and it worked LMFAO. I just knew all this and kept my shut because its monthly unlimited bandwidth for $10 is a steal even though it works only for 10% of the time. fast forward 2 days, today proxies went down again yesterday. The Admin said the proxies are down and will be fixed in an hour and after 1-day shits still down. and mods started calling us N-word with hard R in the announcements for raping "unlimited bandwidth" proxies. so I lost my shit and exposed all their BS(made up servers, fake downtimes, nonip bounded proxies, proxies that can be used by people that don't have a sub, racist staff) so I asked for a refund, they said no, I told that I will make a scam report on c.to and expose all this BS so owner agreed to refund but the Indian staff is still calling me nwords and disrespecting black people. before refunding, they said not to make any thread on c.to about this and told me to agree to their terms "You don't know us and we don't know you and if i say something about them they will file scam report against me". My metallic balls weren't scared I straight up came here and wrote this shit.

Imgur album of announcements during fake downtime aka Bandwith empty time :https://imgur.com/a/XeVPOr4

TLDR for people who are lazy: Shadow proxies: worked for 1.5 days in my week time, Racist staff who are Indians/Pakistani using constant Nwords in announcements, Sells unlimited bandwidth proxies but its just normal proxies that they buy from zenum or something and when the bandwidth they do fake downtimes, Fake IP bounding, People without a sub can use these proxies as its IP:USER:pASS and all customers use SAME USER PASS. When I accused them of this BS co-owner told me to leave the server so I told him i will make a scam report to say they refunded.

DLA

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thank for share bro.

manuelbattaglia

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

forgot to add. They will only refund, if u mention scam report. Otherwise they put up their TOS bullshit. Taking advantage of people.

Their discord vouch is all rigged with only nice comments.

https://prnt.sc/wi73f9

This was deleted if u joined their discord and check. All the vouch in there are fraud or manipulated to make it nice. The real feedback is all here and in his sales thread/previous scam report.

arcanine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

heres my take on this.

- when changing binded IP on site, it doesnt stick. it appears as it has changed but once you refresh the page, it goes back to whatever it was before..even when staff change it for you, it doesnt actually change, or at least for me.

- negative vouches are deleted (at least some, idk about all).

- as for the positive vouches, i cant seem to match them. ex: someone gets 2k+ cpm, but i get maybe 200 cpm..and as soon as i swap back to my other proxies i get 1.5k+ cpm.

so yeah. for the time being id just use sumn else Pepelove
leave rep and like pls

#RoadToContributor