Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Need Prefix on udemy resources section

L0rdGRiM

Contributor
Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I believe that adding a prefix to the Udemy resources section would be helpful for users as it would prevent confusion. Coupons for courses on Udemy typically expire after four days of the free promotion period. If a thread has a "coupon" prefix, users may get a clue that the coupon may have expired if it was posted weeks days ago & if it was posted recently, users can assume that the coupon is still valid.

This is generated by ChatGPT I'm bad at english. I don't even know that if it is good suggestion well I thought this might be helpful.
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]
[Image: 6qVWFbl.gif]

L0rdGRiM

Contributor
Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

This is a bump
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]

LionGalaxy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 June, 2023 - 03:56 PM)L0rdGRiM Wrote: Show More
I believe that adding a prefix to the Udemy resources section would be helpful for users as it would prevent confusion. Coupons for courses on Udemy typically expire after four days of the free promotion period. If a thread has a "coupon" prefix, users may get a clue that the coupon may have expired if it was posted weeks days ago & if it was posted recently, users can assume that the coupon is still valid.

This is generated by ChatGPT I'm bad at english. I don't even know that if it is good suggestion well I thought this might be helpful.

That would be a good prefix
[Image: wooow.png]

Top Sig Available
-paid sig by @ ends -/-

[Image: New-Project-3.png]
-sig by @Odiseas ends 11/28

-paid sig by @PrivateAlps ends 12/02​
[Image: slgTTvE.gif]

L0rdGRiM

Contributor
Contributor Royal

100%