Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

NEED WORKERS IN NFT/CRYPTO SCAM TEAM

Egorka132

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey!

We start to invite people in our new NFT/Crypto scam team!

We will provide website with working drainer, and your part will be to get any victim with nft's or crypto go to our website and connect a wallet.

Our drainer will take everything on ETH network: NFT's, ERC-20 tokens, ETH

After success we will sell NFTs/Tokens and you will recieve your cut.

We will allow up to 10 people join our team for now. Stay tuned for more updates

If you want to join dm me or my partner in telegram: @googlebroccoli / @RoflomESSA

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey am interested to learn more about this and think I could bring something to the table,

Especially what makes you unique than all the other scams out there!

tele: @CabinetWhimper

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey am interested to learn more about this and think I could bring something to the table,

Especially what makes you unique than all the other scams out there!

tele: @CabinetWhimper

AlexKrav

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

With the Belong app, entering an event will be hassle-free! Seamless nft tickets allow you to scan yournft event tickets as a temporary QR code within the app. Enjoy convenient payment options with credit card support, easy sign-up using your Apple, Google, or Discord account, and connect with other attendees in our ticket holder chat. Join Belong now to experience events at a whole new level.