Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

New Identity | Permanent Spoof Service Works On All BE/EAC Games Valorant

Scream

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Did you ever cheat in a game, and really regret it? and now you're stuck with a HWID ban, and can't play that game anymore? I got the solution for you! New Identity is currently Offering The Following:

About the service:
The perm spoof service will fully spoof your pc, and is completely undetected, there is no software you need to run, and you will stay spoofed even after restarting your pc, this is way better than a spoofer due to spoofers needing updates, them going away after restarting your pc etc, This is a one time thing, if you get HWID banned on your newly spoofed computer, you will need to purchase the service again. ALSO: You will not need to reinstall windows, run any program or change anything in your BIOS

What Games Do We Support?
We support Valorant, Apex Legends, Escape From Tarkov, Rainbow 6 Siege, Rust, Fortnite, Call Of Duty, Fivem (For FiveM You'd need to clean fivem Files, we only spoof your computer.) And All Easy-Anti-Cheat & BattlEye Games.

Requirements:
Thereisn't much requirements, a freshly formatted version of windows is recommended, to clean all trace files, but sometimes is not needed, the things you [b]MUST[/b] have is one of these motherboards: Insyde, MSI, AsRock, ASUS, GIGABYTE, ALIENWARE, Lenovo or Dell XPS.

How To Purchase:
To Purchase please make a ticket, ticket We Accept, Paypal, Credit Card (Via Purchasing a GiftCard) & Crypto

I purchased, what do I do?
Simply download TeamViewer, and wait for me to be available, I will connect to your pc and do the service.

1st Time Purchasing: $50 USD
2nd Time Purchasing: $40 USD
3rd Time Purchasing: $25 USD (Price Stays Here Unless You Buy Lifetime)
Lifetime Of The Service (Unlimited Spoofs Done By Me So 1 Time Purchase): $100

Discord To Purchase:https://discord.gg/8xkyzauPDp

[Image: cK41S2U.png]
[Image: nitro_emipire_version_2.gif]
.gg/Sniping Discord Nitro For $0.
[Image: giphy.gif]

ConFeD

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep