Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

New rare scam.

unlooki

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Background:
I've been seeing online the trend of looking up other people's screenshot via lightshot (prnt.sc/xxxxxx) you can find someone else's screenshots if u change the last 6 digits to whatever.
Anyways, I took a random screenshot and edited its URL. I found an image like this: https://prnt.sc/1yg7zz8 which includes some credentials for crypto sites.

The way their scam works is:
1. They spam upload images (I've manually checked and found 100s of duplicates like this one and variations of it, and it keeps going up as im writing this). I don't know if they're sharing it, but they sure do upload a ton of them.
2. They expect you to get all excited you found a valuable screenshot and check if the blockchain account works - Spoiler it doesn't.
3. After you fail to access the blockchain account, they expect you to try the other account for a random crypto site. This is there it gets interesting. They make it seem like you managed to get into an account with tons of crypto, but in order to withdraw it you need to send them money to "confirm" the withdrawal request. This is a simple honeypot really.

I'm sure most people on this forum know not to fall for stuff like this, but it's a unique way to get victims nonetheless. And it's impressive how many honeypot domains they made for this (So far I've encountered 4 diff sites).

Fun notes:
- One of the account's btc receive addy was an addy marked as a darkweb scam addy.
keek
- If you're reading this within 30m of me posting this, you can take a screenshot with lightshot, upload it, edit the addy by one, and find one of their scam screenshots. They've been and still are mass uploading.

lofasz

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Years of Service

ty but old xd SadNigga
[Image: 3BpkjUS.gif]

[Image: dhrLGFy.png]

[Image: slgTTvE.gif]
PrivateAlps.net - Offshore Cloud Services | VPS/RDP - Dedicated Server - VPN - Tor services

unlooki

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(05 November, 2021 - 06:50 PM)_lofasz Wrote: Show More
ty but old xd SadNigga

really? I haven't seen this shit up until now

Nuski