Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

() NOVATASTICS GALAXY REFUND SERVICE WORLDWIDE STARTING 5%

novatastic

Divine
Divine Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Here is my refund service. A simple service that allows users to order various types of services, digital products, as well as physical products from websites or apps and have them refunded. I have been refunding since 2015 and can refund nearly anything. The largest refund i have done was $28k, and i continue to do larger orders and push the limits of sites to offer more possibilities for you people. I am a very competitive refunder, and will beat any competing refunders rate. Not only will i offer a better price, I will offer better service guaranteed! Safety is my main priority, pay an experienced refunder rather a cheap newbie, your money is safe with me, if i don't complete a refund, you don't pay and you can always return your items. Your money, or safety will never be at risk using me.

Below is my spreadsheet offering all my websites and services that i currently offer.
(Delete the space before .com to access link below)

shorturl.at/hzCWX

Here is my form, just in case you have an order already ready to submit
[Image: emo10.png]

https://forms.gle/HSRNtyqHfDE56knXA

CONTACT DISCORD novatastic#6678
My thread doesn't need to be all fancy, just short and simple, like my prices and service
[Image: emo5.png]

Enjoy refunding guys.

azkazk123

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

do you also do shipping to Europe or reship?
because I can't find the countries on your list.

novatastic

Divine
Divine Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

(28 February, 2021 - 05:45 PM)azkazk123 Wrote: Show More
do you also do shipping to Europe or reship?
because I can't find the countries on your list.

I offer sites for EU, i have to upload my list for your country. Can you PM me for sites you want to do, i would love to help you.

Zapiboss

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Which websites are for which country ? Also, which ones can be paid by CC and which ones by PayPal ?
For example, OnePlus, is it for US only with CC ?