Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

OPEN YOUR OWN CHEAP HOTEL BOOKING SERVICE 70% CHEAPER HOTELS FROM ORIGINAL PRICE

Schmo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Summer is around the corner and this perfect time and new business opportunity for you to open this service!
Everyone loves to travel around the world but not everyone has enough money to do that, this is where this
service will come in handy for people that want to save money or even be able to afford going on vacations.
You will be able to offer your clients to book hotels for 50% cheaper from the original prices while you will
be able to get them for 70% cheaper using my private provider. Here is simple example for you to understand this:
Normally client to book hotel will cost him 1000$, by using your service he will need to pay you 500$, while you
will be able to book the hotel using my private provider for 300$ meaning 200$ profit goes to your pocket by just
getting details from your client, forwarding them to my provider and waiting him to do all the work while you chill.

You won't need to do anything yourself but just act as "middleman" between your client and my personal provider.
I have been using this guy for over 6 years and had over 9000 bookings done without any big issues or problems.
Everything is safe and done professional so you won't have to worry about anything (Doesn't involve any kind
fraud, carded/hacked accounts/points, carded credit cards or refunding but instead everything is done safely!)

My private provider ratings:
- Hotels 70%cheaper from Original Prices
- Rentals 50%cheaper from Original Prices
- Flights 35%cheaper from Original Prices
Now it is your decision for how much you will want to resell this to your clients and that will decide your profit!

Just few good things why buying this mentorship is worth it:
- Works worldwide no matter where you live!
- No Skills required, even 12 year old can do this business and make a lot money!
- You won't do any actual work, just forward customer to my provider and get profit which takes few minutes!
- Big market and Hot Niche that will never die (Obviously forever people will want to travel for cheaper)
- Not Saturated (Not many people have this kind of service to offer which makes it easier to succeed)
- You can use this for yourself and book hotels 70% cheaper from original prices and travel around!
- You will receive lifetime advices and support from someone that has been doing this for 6 years!
- I have spent over 2 years and a lot money ($10k+) to find this trustworthy provider which you wont need!

NOTE:
Keep in mind I am not selling the method how to book the hotels/flights/rentals yourself but instead use
a verified and trustworthy provider that I have been using for over 6 years and never had single issue!
You may say: ahhh I can find someone myself, sure feel free to go find someone yourself but I can guarantee
you that it will take very long time and a lot money to find the perfect guy for this job. It took me over
2 years of trial and error filtering scammers, people that use stolen credit cards, carded accounts and shits
like that, that are bad and will have many problems. But with buying my mentorship you will get contact from my
guy that does this all without problems and you can start instant without any issues and wasting time or money.
Also this doesn't just include giving my private provider but also my help and advices how to promote this and getmost
out of it, also my advices and help with everything you will encounter into this business from my 6 year experience.

Price: 400$ [2 ONLY LEFT]
DISCORD: Schmo#5775

PROOFS OF JUST FEW BUYERS USING THE PRIVATE
PROVIDER TO BOOK HOTELS FOR VERY CHEAP PRICES!
[Image: D8W9OTb.jpg]

[Image: 9aawJv1.jpg]

[Image: pxsfr7W.png]
[Image: YuTf9CA.jpg]

dzhecham88

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service