Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

OTP bot but better

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So recently I'veseen a ton of otp bots popping up. They aren'tworth it. Here's how you can achieve the same results if not better without paying some stupid amount for a tts call

[HIDE]
so a few things are needed
1) a disposable phone number
2) access to the victims phone #
3) a bit of time

Iuse textnow as its easy to get new numbers
now copy and paste this chat script

1/3 Free MSG From (SERVICE NAME)Fraud DPT: Hello (VICTIM NAME), we have detected unusual activity on your Creditcard. Please reply with Y or N to confirm or deny the (RANDOM PRICE)$ purchase at (SERVICE) on (DATE).
now wait for them to respond. once they do send the next part
2/3 Free MSG From (SERVICE NAME) Fraud DPT: Thank you for your reply. To deny this transaction and secure your account, please reply with the 6 digit security pin sent to your phone number.
now send them the otp code that you need and after they respond send the last part
3/3 Free MSG From (SERVICE NAME) Fraud DPT: We have successfully denied this payment and your account is secure. Thank you for using (SERVICE NAME)!

Ipersonally use this and it works way better.

[/HIDE]​
This leak has been rated as working 2 times this month. (4 times in total)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 November, 2021 - 03:39 PM)Corps3 Wrote: Show More
So recently I'veseen a ton of otp bots popping up. They aren'tworth it. Here's how you can achieve the same results if not better without paying some stupid amount for a tts call

Let me see :weebsout:

snixispoor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[font]thanks[/font]

thanks

modyreda861

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 November, 2021 - 03:39 PM)Corps3 Wrote: Show More

kek kek kek kek kek