Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Paying for guidance and assistance w/ setting up redline stealer

GLITCHKID

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Looking for someone with experience with Redline Stealer (someone who actually actively uses it and gets results or used to at one point) who can help me fully get it set up and dialed in, in the correct way for best results.
Also will help me/teach me how to successfully make or create (whatever u wanna call it) fud files that can be spread without getting detected.
I know some of the stuff i said isnt worded correctly because I dont have too much experience with this stuff but i do have the basic concepts and understand a lot of how it works and how its all done ect,
i just need some help and guidance to make sure that its being done properly and able to give myself a fighting chance at getting good results,
Of course i am going to be paying for this, not looking for free help or nothing like that. Im also very generous and fair with my business dealings as long as the service is quality and worth while.
We can discuss $$ when you message me if interested.
I am also an experienced spammer and cash out guy and am verified and vouched for on multiple trusted telegram channels, so if your someone who can provide this service and just so happens to wanna learn spamming
or want to learn banklog cashouts, checks n stuff in that area lemme know and we can work something out.

makojoan147

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[font][font] PM[/font][/font]