Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

PayPal | The biggest clowns. Tricked em dozen of times

IdentityTheft

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

First, I was limited. A LOT OF TIMES. Like dozen times on dozen Accounts. I succesfully created ID Cards/Passports, Linked Banks and VCC's and sucesfully unlimited my accounts.
The last trick that I used on PayPal it's stealing an account with 700$ (Limited till March) on it. How? I knew the person that had it in person, I had access to the mail because it was made on his Highschool Email which most people doesn't bother to change password. I used a Socks5 Proxy to bypass the Google Security shits and I was into the mail. I read the mails and I saw 700$ in PayPal bout to be released in March 2022, I said that's my chance. I tried to log into PayPal but bad luck, It needs an OTP Code that was sent to the Phone Number. I got a SIM card from the store, bought a 5EUR Subscription so I can call and I called PayPal. I knew this guy full address,name and almost all shits from his mail.
A nice lady answered and asked me things like:
- What's your name?
[Image: monkah.png]

- What is your full Address? (He had orders of food on the mail and that was a point for me) :pepo:
- Which are the last 4 numbers of your card? ( The email that was sent to him when he linked his credit card was still there, a success ) monkayes
And if I am in knowledge that the funds aren't available right now, I said yes.
She asked if I want to change the number to the one that I was calling from, I said yes. In a short time I saw an email on his mail that my number was with success changed, I deleted the mail, changed the mail password then I used the "Forgot Password" Function to reset the PayPal Account.
Smart
Success, a glorious 700$ success. Hackerman

Update: I founded NextGen PayPal Accounts and we're great at this shit! CLICK

EA7

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Nice bro sheepe

0%

Status