Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

PLAYSTATION TROPHIES SHOP PLATINUM TROPHIE PSN LEVELSPlaystation Trophies For Sell

Nima021King

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Boost your PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT'S Level with a great price

Get hundreds of shiny Platinum Trophies on your *own* Playstation Account
All PS VITA game trophies are available
How does it work? In this method I'll log in to your Playstation account on a PS VITA and then unlock the amount of Platinum trophies you've ordered.
How can I be sure that you're not gonna steal my account? That's a great question, Stealing a PSN account requires us to change the password and also the email of your account, in order to change the password of a PSN account you have to have access to the account's email. So it's basically impossible for us to steal your account. Plus I'm a very respected seller on Cracked.to so there's nothing to be worry about Smart
Can I also get PS3/PS4/PS5 Platinum Trophies too? PS3/PS4/PS5 trophies cannot be hacked at the moment, so you're only gonna get PS VITA Platinum trophies.
What's the payment method? I'm currently only accepting PSN Gift Cards at the moment
Why only PSN Gift Cards? Due to US sanctions against my country, all of the international money transactions including PayPal and digital currencies are now blocked in my country, That's why I'm only accepting PSN Gift Cards at the moment.
How can I trust you? I'm a long time seller on Cracked.to and I also have tons of customers on Discord which I can provide you with screenshots of their purchases and also their IDs so you'll be able to talk to them as well. However, you're also free to use the official Middle Man of Cracked.to for your purchases.
Can I get banned from this? Absolutely not. Hacked trophies does not go against the official Playstation ToS since it'll not give you any advantages against other players.

VERY IMPORTANT: You might get removed from the Leaderboards on websites that are associated with Playstation trophies, So keep that in mind.
*Prices*
100 Platinum Trophies: 10$ USD
200 Platinum Trophies: 20$ USD
300 Platinum Trophies: 30$ USD
500 Platinum Trophies: 50$ USD
More than 500 Platinum Trophies: 10$ USD per 100 Platinum Trophies
Contact me on discord: Nima#4539 Heart​
If you purchase any product from me, you automatically accept to my ToS which is the following:
  1. There will be no refunds. (replacement possible though if reasonable)
  2. There will be no chargeback's on any of the product's you bought! (this will have consequences!)
If you chargeback, you're information will get leaked. If there is something wrong, Contact me!​
Selling Private "Cracked" & "Legal" Playstation Network Accounts
All games are available
Selling Private HQ Gaming Combos
--> My Discord: Nima#4539 <--

Nima021King

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service