Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

PRIVATE MENTORING -START EARNING OVER $1000 MONTHLY FROM HOME [LIMITED STUDENT SPOTS]

Notifications

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I've decided to start a mentoring program and teach people how to earn thousands monthly from home.
With my mentoring program you will be able to earn money online from any part of the world, no matter what age you are and what your experience is with money making.
The mentoring is good for beginners and people who have experience in making money online that want to learn new stuff.
There will be mentoring sessions with each student individually (voice mentoring also works).
I will be teaching you how to earn at least $1000-2000 per month with minimal effort and if you wish to work harder and scale it, you will be able to make really decent money.
I will be teaching you over 10 different ways I'm using to make money online. We will focus on your skills and experience and find the methods that suit you the most and focus on them.
The mentoring doesn't include nay black hat or illegal methods.

The methods I will be teaching you are private and unique and are 100% working.

With my mentoring you are GUARANTEED to make minimum $1000 per month.

You will need Crypto Wallet (Required) and Paypal account (optional) to be able to earn with my methods.
All of the methods are done online.
Doesn't involve: E-whoring, drop shipping, crypto trading, gambling.
We will be settling every mentoring session on comfortable for you time.

Only 10 student spots will be available each month.

Mentoring's Price - 500 250 FOR THE FIRST 3 CUSTOMERS (2 LEFT)
Available Spots This Month - 9/10

Add me in Discord if you're interested -Notifications#9914

Planet

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWSPepelove

proscratcher

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Good luck with sales! Waiting for reviews.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]