Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

PRIVATE MONEY METHOD | FINANCIAL PARADISE | WHITEHAT AND NEARLY 100% PASSIVE

WANKONG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Trough an Interesting move of Life, im forced to make some extra bucks,
For that reason ive decided I could sell one of my private methods to milk every Cow I can find.

Probably a Thread Design will come, most likely it wont.

I would call this Product "Financial Paradise" - By Daezi

In this course you will learn what my ass took months to figure out packed in simple words using an Instruction.
Without further talking, ill drop some facts about this technique.

- 90% Passive income - 2-3 min Daily Maintenance needed & Payout must be done manually + once a month 1h work
- Long-Term 100% Whitehat Method which will still work after a couple of years
- It does work Worldwide, no matter in what Zimbabwe you sit
- Legitimate Payments on your PayPal/Bank so none of them should fuck around and block your account
- Payments will be one Time payments from a reputable company
- 7 Pages ebook fully writen with informations
- You dont harm anyone by doing this and (my personal) Goal was to go 100% legit registered with that
- You can count your "Investment" 4x (5x-6x later on), so if you go in with $100, you will get $400
- Working since 2 years for me - all neccesarry Payment Proofs are in the eBook so please dont ask on the Thread.
(about $3200 after taxes in the last month, you will reach this point most likely in a couple of months)
- To perform this method, you will need at least $100, be warned

In a fluent text this means that a Company will pay you for your 2-3min work daily depending on your Budget
and by that you can go self-employed legitmate Business. Also I provided a HQ PayPal/Bank to Crypto Method in the eBook with just 0.25% fees
if you want crypto - simply double Value

Its not related to crypto/trading/staking, Its no fcking hyip site or similar but even tho theres no case in the Internet about someone who lost something, there is a risk involved to lose your money.

The Price I had in my mind for this is $175.
later on it will either increase or will be removed from selling.

If youre Interested into this and/or have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord: Daezi#2277
(thats not my real Discord, thats a new one I made just for this technique so dont be confused if i joined recently on Discord, my real Discord is in my Sig,
dont contact me there regarding this Thread)

RReddington

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sounds good. Waiting vauches. GLWS
Do you accept MM?
-This is a bump
multiriot​

[Image: AD13EF0D-2DFE-41FC-9410-A1F46A3DEBA4.gif]

WANKONG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(07 December, 2022 - 08:37 PM)taap Wrote: Show More
Interested in this. Are you OK to use MM to hold funds until method has been verified that it's working?

Already talking (just dont want anything unanswered)
(07 December, 2022 - 08:51 PM)Charlie2009 Wrote: Show More
I would be interested as well but would want the safety of a MM

Yo, fits me, contact details in Thread
(07 December, 2022 - 10:41 PM)Hakki95 Wrote: Show More
Agree MM keeps funds until first payment?
no, wont wait that long, MM is fine to keep it a couple of days until you made sure everything is as described and fully understood the method.

WANKONG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump