Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

PSA: Do not advertise an account as "Mail Access" if the mail has 2FA Enabled!!

thatplug

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Purchased 40$ worth of a DoorDash accounts for my DD service from a trusted, well-known provider in the community.

I bought 1 and the email had 2FA enabled, so I thought no biggie I'll get a replacement for it so I'll just buy another.

All of them had 2FA enabled and I ended up buying 8 expecting to eventually up with 8 replacements, 8 working accounts. Which wasn't too bad, I need plenty for a DD service.

Contacted support within the warranty time and they said warranty doesn't include accounts with 2FA enabled even though it said "Comes with full email access" and says

Doesn't seem like full mail access to me.

The store offers free accounts to people who give it good ratings. That's why it seemed so good, they are fucking scammers.

I'll expose the store if they don't offer me replacements:)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Why not just make a scam report. I mean if you bought a product that state "full access" then say they won't replace it, I think that is evidence enough to make a scam report as long as you have screenshots of the chats

I will always verify via Damaged.gg pm, don't get scammed
[Image: standard_6.gif]