Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

REFUNDING OPSEC GUIDEPGP ENCRYPTIONA MUST KNOW FOR EVERYONE HERE!

SirMoustache

I'm on vacation, I'll be back when I'm back.
Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
[Image: dingdong.gif]

[HIDE]
OpSec - Operations Security
Your OpSec is one of the most important things to consider when making money online. It is even more important when frequently using services where you are required to hand over your account login, delivery address, or any other sensitive data. In this thread you will learn how to easily set up your own PGP key to allow for complete encrypted communication.

PGP - Pretty Good Privacy
Using your PGP keys, consisting of a public and a private key, you can set up secure communication with anyone. You can hand out your public key anywhere which can be used by people to encrypt a message to you. Only through using your private key + password can that message be decrypted to cleartext and read.

There are many ways to set up your PGP keys and communicate but a simpleuser friendly solution can be found
by clicking here.
You will be taken to YourITMate which allows you to quickly set up your keys and encrypt/decrypt messages on-site.

You do not need to use real information when generating your keys, simply leave everything blank except for the password. This should be a password that you don't use for other accounts but can remember. You can now freely send your public key around or link it on your profile to allow for fully encrypted communication.

[/HIDE]​

Pepi I am not a skemmer!
[Image: pepi.png]

Click me for context about DWC

jandrewsan

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thks alot shall try this

jandrewsan