Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

SCAM SELLER CLOSING HIS THREAD TO NOT GET EXPOSED

GERWAS

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This scammer,https://Damaged.gg/Thread-AI-GPT-4-Crypt...-or-Refund
guruantees you to earn 350$ per day but when you add him, he doesn't accept MM until first payment or return of investment
and starts ignoring you also can't provide real payment proofs with new dates except that fake shit he has in thread.
He has closed thread so no one can expose him or give their review except his friends that typed fake reviews most likely
He posted the banner 3hours ago with more "details" about the method but before it was empty thread with 2 sentences,
and someone went and spend 500$ to this idiot just like that? but yet there is reviews as "real" buyers, impossible

UPDATE: After talking with other people from here, someone suggested that this may be alt of @startflash
https://Damaged.gg/Thread-sales-are-closed--1034735
He did same technique, make thread for few days with just text, collect few friends that type fake reviews
close the thread so no one can expose him and pin the thread. Meanwhile find more people to type
fake reviews and open the thread for 1-2mins and close again

finely

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You wrote to me and I didn't agree MM? Even didn't write me and directly dedicated the topic to me I think you yourself are clearly the alt of some account, it's clear because you have only 4 posts. I made little changes that's why the topic was closed for a while. It's better to find out truth and then express your opinion.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

He really doesn't accept MM
I asked him and he ignored me while responding to others

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

After i asked him about MM, he started ignoring me but responding to others, very obvious
[Image: 6xSzeHL.png]