Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Scammed by good and service paypal? Help me!

piparocchi

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, i wanna explain my problem.
I wanted to buy a giftcard through good and service, so i sent him the money but the seller told me to accept and send first the money and then the giftcard.
So after that i decided to refund it with a dispute cause he said that he can't refund me, he clearly transfer the money.

That's the point after 3 weeks,
paypal said me that:
in reference to your practice we have sent you an email requesting more details as you have opened the dispute for goods not received but from the initial note of opening practice you refer to the purchase of a giftcard. Remember that payments for the following items are not eligible for a refund from the PayPal Purchase Protection program: properties, including residential properties
Companies
vehicles, including vehicles, motorcycles, campers, planes and boats
customized items
items prohibited under the PayPal Authorized Use Rules
items taken in person or by another person on your behalf
industrial machinery used in production
cash equivalent items, including gift cards and prepaid cards
payments through the Telephone Payment Solution
personal payments.

What can i do? So basically i get scammed by good and service? I'm a newbie about paypal
Someone can help me?

piparocchi

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 July, 2020 - 04:33 PM)Moderators Wrote: Show More
Thats kinda sad, always when using paypal use Freinds And Family! (F&F). If you use goods and services its easy for them to scam.

What? shouldn't "good and service" be the safest?

Anonymous

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thats kinda sad, always when using paypal use Freinds And Family! (F&F). If you use goods and services its easy for them to scam.
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]