Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Selling FTID & Boxing Service / Generating 500 a day currently

DexTV

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hey guys,

Time has come to look for a potential buyer for my service that I have built from nothing. Selling the ownership to my current FTID and boxing service, currently its is UK and USA based. Currently generating an easy 500 a day from labels and boxing

You will get full ownership of telegram account and group, access to all customers.

Sorry its not a fancy thread but just looking for a potential buyer.

Based on current daily income from this I am taking offers, but please do not bother offering anything under 3k considering you can make your money back within 2 weeks easy

Contact me via pm or telegram - @rice_d
[Image: video.gif]

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I do not intend to sales trash your thread mate, but I am in your channel and you keep posting new records.

87 labels 2 days ago

94 labels yesterday

At the cheapest rate (15 gbp per label), you've made 1410 GBP profit JUST YESTERDAY.

If 200 GBP were your expenses to print them, and you gave some discount to people who send in bulk, you are still well over 600 GBP profit for YESTERDAY ONLY.

Now, you have 450 subscribers in the telegram channel. And you do 80-90 labels a day. Not to sound disrespectful, but I do not believe that.

Nobody in his right fucking mind will sell 5-600 GBP profit a day for 3k. Lol, just do it 5 more days and you will earn that, you've been already doing it for a while, right?

Numbers just don't add up, sorry. It just sounds you were boosting your channel and make it look like busier than it is (even though I am pretty sure you get many orders anyway).
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

DexTV

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(16 September, 2021 - 10:27 AM)aax Wrote: Show More
I do not intend to sales trash your thread mate, but I am in your channel and you keep posting new records.

87 labels 2 days ago

94 labels yesterday

At the cheapest rate (15 gbp per label), you've made 1410 GBP profit JUST YESTERDAY.

If 200 GBP were your expenses to print them, and you gave some discount to people who send in bulk, you are still well over 600 GBP profit for YESTERDAY ONLY.

Now, you have 450 subscribers in the telegram channel. And you do 80-90 labels a day. Not to sound disrespectful, but I do not believe that.

Nobody in his right fucking mind will sell 600 GBP profit a day for 3k.

Numbers just don't add up, sorry. It just sounds you were boosting your channel and make it look like busier than it is (even though I am pretty sure you get many orders anyway).

Feel free to message me on telegram and I can send you some pictures of stats, no reason to lie, reason its listed as 500 gbp a day is because thats the lowest I receive a day, not going to advertise it as 970 a day if that only happens on the odd occasion

DexTV

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

This is a bump