Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Selling New Streamate method \ Bypass 2FA \ Not Public \ Limited

DexTV

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

No thread design needed, tired of the DMs of people asking for this and expecting it for like $50....
Yes, I have a method, pretty sure it's private as haven't come across anyone using this before to login, doesn't involve logging in via Vegas or other 3rd party websites, also doesn't involve connecting a VPN to Las Vegas lol.

3 copies for sale, after that, that's it

Price: $1000

No negotiating, can't afford it, don't buy it, also don't leak it or try selling it to someone else, that's just stupid when you've paid 3 figures for a private method, lol.
Will provide proof to serious buyers only

My only telegram is @dextraiptv

[Image: video.gif]

Streamate

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[font][font]+[/font][/font]

Jin Kazama

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(06 April, 2023 - 06:16 PM)DexTV Wrote: Show More
No thread design needed, tired of the DMs of people asking for this and expecting it for like $50....
Yes, I have a method, pretty sure it's private as haven't come across anyone using this before to login, doesn't involve logging in via Vegas or other 3rd party websites, also doesn't involve connecting a VPN to Las Vegas lol.

3 copies for sale, after that, that's it

Price: $1000

No negotiating, can't afford it, don't buy it, also don't leak it or try selling it to someone else, that's just stupid when you've paid 3 figures for a private method, lol.
Will provide proof to serious buyers only

My only telegram is @dextraiptv

I have sent you a message on telegram and asked you to add me as I am limited. Why are you not adding me and reply to me?
[Image: Screenshot-1.png]