Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Sellix integrated website deployment

dylan6

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I need someone who knows their shit when it comes to deploying a blackhat sellix integrated website

I am using offshore hosting and need deployment of any template, just need done asap.

tele:mad:joerobertsum

put

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

what is your issue exactly? sellix banning or hosting lol?

if you want "true" privacy best bet is to run VPN and purchase domain via Njalla (so no records can link to you) also they do not care about DCMA as it does not apply in nevis , and for hosting use "TheOnionHost" or "LeakHost" as yet again offshore they give 0 fucks unless its something just wrong like CP ^

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: 728_1.jpg]

dylan6

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 September, 2022 - 12:47 PM)put Wrote: Show More
what is your issue exactly? sellix banning or hosting lol?

if you want "true" privacy best bet is to run VPN and purchase domain via Njalla (so no records can link to you) also they do not care about DCMA as it does not apply in nevis , and for hosting use "TheOnionHost" or "LeakHost" as yet again offshore they give 0 fucks unless its something just wrong like CP ^

you totally wrong with Njalla.

NEVER use njalla. You do not run actual blackhat business if you are using njalla as domain provider.
My domains get complaints directly to registrar because it is pure blackhat, and njalla instant deactivate me, they are worse than shit like porkbun.
On the other hand, selfhosting offshore seems to work with me- you just have to hope that your domain provider doesn't fold. I currently using shinjuru as many other successful blackhat sites. ALSO, domain registrar isn't only determination. It is government regulated and if the government wanted to they can shut down your website, which is why tor exists. icann i believe is in control of everythin and they can get involved eventually

And I didn't have a "problem" I was simply asking for someone to deploy a selfhost website for me with sellix integration, for which is already completed