Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Show Scam Reports Count

GTYoshi

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

For goodness sake, no one good citizen of c.io should have more than 3 scam report ever opened on him. I personally consider anyone who has more than 3 scam reports count is rather alarming. What more than 5 - 6 scam reports history (I have seen one here).

Counts of past Scam Reports should be shown to give new forum member an idea how safe it is to deal with certain people. All for the better future of Cracked.io ma'am
[Image: VrvwGgl.gif]
Telegram :@GTYoshi
Discord :gtyoshi.

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY

Sigma

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

people will just open invalid reports to fuck someone over

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

If you're not guilty of scamming and those scam reports were trash then why should it be displayed on your profile?

HiveCloud

Hivecloud.pw
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yu can see how many reports were open on a user if you go to Trust scan and click History next to DWC tag , though it needs to be fixed by @J_S since some user may be linked to random reports they have nothing to do with . also scam reports get solved if op refunds or provides what they are offering , no-one is gonna get away with scamming 2-3 times after refunding and paying security fee lol pretty sure they will be perma banned also there's threads regarding such :https://Damaged.gg/Thread-Staff-MUST-REA...-Procedure

[Image: sig.gif]