Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

SOCIAL ENGINEERING MENTORSHIP SERVICE | BECOME A PRO AT SE!

ChaseNamic

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: WK3X1EI.png]

ADD ONS:
(90$) x1 Live SE'ing on-call/ teamviewer/ screenshare, Live tips from me to you on what to say/do in X situation, personally mentor you with the SE, help with gathering documents/proof needed.
(no guarantees on success)
(100$) VERY detailed document of how every SINGLE method works in SE, all the SE terms explained, understand which method is suitable for your SE, and how to apply these methods on PRIVATE companies.
(50$) INTERNATIONAL PREPAID LABEL with customs paid
(X$) USA DROP SERVICE. (ONLY FOR HIGHLY REPUTABLE MEMBERS). SHIP YOUR SE'D PACKAGE TO A DROP IN USA, and i will reship it to you USA or International. Price varies

Only releasing 30 slots.
Price goes up every 5 slots by 99$, so act fast!

@squadbypass or SydeFX#0236
Learn more - https://bypassquad.net/services-4

ignore:
tags: se service, se mentorship, refund service, refunding, refund mentorship, se guide, se method, se methods, se tutorial, se leak, tigeh mentorship, tigeh method, refund guide, how to refund, how to se, social engineering, refund 2022, refunding 2022, SE list, se companies

[Image: Q64Wk14.gif]

AncientBanana

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Would existing buyers continue with their mentorship? The last time I tried, unfortunately, I made not even a single buck back so far.
Edit: My bad indeed, I am going to continue the mentorship and well I do wish that I make my money back!

ChaseNamic

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(14 March, 2022 - 06:09 AM)AncientBanana Wrote: Show More
Would existing buyers continue with their mentorship? The last time I tried, unfortunately, I made not even a single buck back so far.

you vanished half way :( check our discord msgs bro u never got back to me!
[Image: Q64Wk14.gif]

ConFeD

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service